What's Included In Les Mills PUMP?
The Les Mills Pump in home workout DVD set by Beachbody is now available for purchase. Les Mills PUMP is based on the globally famous BODYPUMP® class taught by qualified trainers at gyms and fitness centers. Les Mills BODYPUMP workouts that were once only available at fitness centers and gyms, are now available to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
The Beachbody PUMP workout is perfect for anyone who wants to try Les Mills Body Pump but prefers to work out at home and skip the gym, the crowds of people, and the monthly gym membership!
What do you get when you buy the Beachbody LES MILLS PUMP workout DVD program?
- 7 fat-blasting, lean muscle-building workouts on 7 DVD's
- Your very own barbell that breaks down for easy storage
- Two 5-lb. and two 10-lb. weighted plates
- Fitness and nutrition guides
- Workout calendar
- Plus, get the free core workout ($19.95 value) when you buy from this site!
The 7 Les Mills Pump Workouts Explained
1. PUMP CHALLENGE - Start firing your muscles with fundamental resistance exercises that will give you visible results in no time. (20 minutes)
2. PUMP AND BURN - Feel the burn with compound moves that work several muscles at once to scorch fat and calories. The bigger the burn, the bigger the results. (30 minutes)
3. PUMP AND SHRED - Start shredding while you build endurance and churn through fat stores with each repetition. THE REP EFFECT™ is in full effect here. (45 minutes)
4. PUMP REVOLUTION - Drive your heart rate up with quick tempos and big moves like power presses and power lunges. (55 minutes)
5. PUMP EXTREME - Weights won't be the only thing lifted here as you focus on intensity and targeted muscle training in this extreme workout. (55 minutes)
6. FLOW - Increase flexibility, decrease soreness, and improve your alignment as you stretch and lengthen your entire body. (20 minutes)
7. HARD CORE ABS - Carve out your core and define your back with moves that hit your muscles from every direction. It's 360-degree training for your entire midsection. (20 minutes)
8. PUMP CORE (Bonus Workout) - LES MILLS PUMP CORE targets all of the ab and back muscles by incorporating unique, high-intensity moves that help achieve maximum results in less time. (20 minutes)
9. Plus, PUMP BASICS - Learn how to assemble your barbell, adjust your weights, and get proper grip and stance techniques to get the most out of your LES MILLS PUMP workout program. (10 minutes)
Want More PUMP! Check Out The Deluxe Kit
There's also a Deluxe Kit available that has 3 additional cardio workouts designed specifically to complement your strength training, and a height-adjustable Step that you can use as a weight bench, cardio-conditioning tool, and targeted sculpting platform. The Deluxe Kit also includes extra weight plates so you can lift heavier weights as you get stronger.
**Exclusive FREE gift! Get the LES MILLS PUMP: CORE workout FREE when you purchase here. A $19.95 value.
What is Les Mills PUMP?
Is Les Mills PUMP right for me?
What if my equipment doesn't work?
Is Les Mills PUMP for men or women?
Les Mills PUMP or COMBAT?
Should I try BODYPUMP classes first?
Why is PUMP advertised for $14.95 trial?
What's Your Return Policy?
Beachbody and Les Mills International teamed up to create PUMP which is an at home version box set based on BODYPUMP. You may think PUMP was designed for the stay at home weekend fitness warriors, but in reality it's perfect for those that are already acquainted with BODYPUMP as well.
The base kit comes with 7 DVD's plus a bonus core workout. The main purpose of the program was to take the Les Mills BodyPump class out of the gym and into your home. The in home Les Mills PUMP version was designed to introduce BODYPUMP training to those who are unfamiliar with the class. It was also designed with those in mind who regularly attend class, as a backup program when getting to the gym isn't possible.
This is one of the best questions you can ask if you're thinking about purchasing the Les Mills Pump at home workout. If you're here and thinking about buying the program, it's probably because you either 1) currently attend BODYPUMP class and love it or 2) have heard great things about BODYPUMP, but prefer to try it from your own home. In either case you won't be disappointed with this workout!
If you already attend BODYPUMP class and think this workout might be redundant or get boring, read the reviews below by people who had been doing the gym classes for years and still loved the DVDs. Les Mills PUMP won't disappoint you regardless if you're a newbie or many year veteran.
Compared to other programs like P90X and P90X2, which are lengthy, complex programs which rarely get completed, Les Mills PUMP keeps you coming back for more day after day to build a solid level of fitness.
Almost everyone who tries this program raves about the workouts and subsequent results they get from it. However, we have also been made aware of some concerns in regards to the barbell and clips that comes with Les Mills PUMP. There have been reports that the barbell sometimes does not fit together properly or the clips arrive broken.
If your order arrives in this unfortunate condition, we have a 100% guarantee that we will replace and ship via 2-Day Air any broken or defective equipment piece no questions asked. Of course we hate to hear about any defective equipment piece, but rest assured if you run into this scenario it will be taken care of promptly.
When Les Mills PUMP is purchased here it automatically comes with a 30 day money back guarantee that starts when it's delivered. All of our programs come with either a 30, 60, or 90 day Money Back Guarantee.
While you may be able to buy the program for a few dollars cheaper on eBay or Craigslist you won't get it with a 30-Day money back guarantee. With us however, you can return it no questions asked for a full refund of the program cost.
We've heard this question come up a lot in the past. We understand that you may have ordered other Beachbody programs in the past and noticed recurring charges to your credit card weeks or months later for a membership or autoship you never agreed to. Rest assured, any purchase made from this website WILL NOT incur repeat charges for anything. If you buy Les Mills PUMP, that's all you'll pay for.
None of the Beachbody's programs are gender specific. However some programs do resonate more so than others with certain gender groups. For example the P90X and P90X2 programs tend to be utilized by men more so than women. Whereas programs like Brazil Butt Lift or Slim in 6 tend to attract the female audience more so than men. This does not mean though that any of them are designed for a specific gender group. Les Mills PUMP seems to attract both men and women alike all of whom continue to express nothing but good things in regards to this program.
No, it's actually quite the opposite. You don't need to attend any classes if you're new to the Body Pump idea before buying Les Mills PUMP. The program begins with a simple tutorial that walks you through how the exercises should be done. In about 15 minutes, the harder to do moves (like the clean and press) are explained in detail. After your first work of trying Les Mills PUMP you'll easily be able to follow along and keep pace.
Les Mills PUMP is the original beachbody and Les Mills joint workout program modeled after BODYPUMP. The new Les Mills, Beachbody workout just released Les Mills COMBAT is modeled after the BODYCOMBAT class. Both are Les Mills class inspired workouts for in home use, but they are very different from each other. Les Mills COMBAT is a MMA or Mixed Martial Arts program. There is no barbell, weights or any other kind of equipment used in the program. Where Les Mills PUMP is more for strength training and getting bigger in size, Les Mills COMBAT leans more towards cardio and weight loss.
It's very likely that after several months the base program you purchased will need to get expanded. Perhaps you need more equipment like a step platform or you need more weight or new workouts. Whatever the case, there's all kinds of Les Mills PUMP extras. These range from Advanced Workouts to extra equipment to keep your PUMP in home gym growing and you staying challenged.
If you don't like the program and you're within 30 days of when you purchased it, just send it back for a full refund (less shipping). To get the specifics of our refund policy Click Here
Les Mills PUMP Equipment Versus Body Pump Equipment
1. Les Mills PUMP Barbell - The Les Mills PUMP Barbell is one of a kind. If you're used to barbells at gyms, this barbell is much better. It comes in two pieces so you can easily break it down and put it back together. The two pieces screw together in the middle. The barbell is not curved like some barbells allowing it to fit comfortably on the meaty part of your back. It weighs about 10 pounds and is covered in about a 1/4 inch of light padding.
2. PUMP Barbell Plates - The plates that come in the base Les Mills PUMP kit are 5 & 10 pounds. You can also get 2.5 pound and 25 pound plate increments. The plates are the exact same ones as used by the Les Mills PUMP instructors. They are shaped and contoured in a specific way so that you can easily hold them when doing exercises that require just plates. Many shoulder exercises in the program are done "barless" which means you need to have plates you can easily grip. These plates were designed with those exercises in mind.
3. PUMP Barbell Safety Clips - Included with the program are two plastic quick release safety clips. These safety clips were designed for one thing - SPEED. Throughout Les Mills PUMP you will change your barbell weight several times. In order to do this efficiently you need to have safety clips that can be released and reattached quickly.
These safety clips allow you to never miss a beat in Les Mills PUMP